Montag, 20. Juli 2020

Sei Wild und Willkommen Karin

*** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***
*** This post contains advertisement. ***
 
Mit Alkohol Inks zu spielen macht ja wirklich Spaß, nicht? Habt Ihr es schon probiert? Am besten eignet sich dafür Yupo Papier. Darauf verlaufen die Farben einfach am besten. 
 
It is so much fun to play with alcohol inks, isn´t it? Did you already try it out? The best paper for it is Yupo paper. The colours just run so perfectly on it.


Auf meinen Alkohol Ink Hintergrund habe ich das Motiv gestempelt. Dazu verwendet Ihr am besten eine Stempelhilfe, denn auf Yupo Papier rutschen die Stempel so sehr. Für diese Karte habe ich Archival Ink zum Stempeln verwendet. Außerdem habe ich den Text mit diesem Stempelkissen auf Vellum gestempelt und das Vellum hinter der Karte befestigt. Oben auf mein Bild habe ich einen weißen Rahmen mit Nähten geklebt. 

I have stamped the motive on my alcohol ink background. It is best to use a stamping aid, because on Yupo paper the stamps slip so much. I used Archival Ink for stamping. I also stamped the text with this ink pad on vellum and attached the vellum behind the card. I glued a white frame with stitches on top of my picture. 
The sentiment says: Be wild, be free be wonderful!

Ich freue mich sehr, dass ich heute Karin auf meinem Blog begrüßen darf. Sie hat sich als Followerin registriert. Es ist so schön, dass Du hier bist. 

I am so glad that I can welcome Karin on my blog today. She registered as a new follwer. Sooo nice to have you here. 
  

Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Stamp Corner SC-PS-0032
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Archival black soot
Alkohol Ink Ranger meadow, cloudy blue
Yupo paper

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

4 Kommentare:

  1. what a fab card love the touch of vellum with the sentiment thanks for sharing at crafty catz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely card and great colouring. Thank you for joining the Crafty Catz challange blog. Hope too se you again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a lovely card. Lovely to see you joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!