Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2019

Adventskalender Tag 22 - Weiter geht´s auf dem Weihnachtsmarkt

Nachdem wir gestern auf meinem Blog die Lebkuchen-Hütte besucht haben, schauen wir heute bei den Nussknackern vorbei. Ich finde diese Stanzen vom Weihnachtsmarkt einfach so schön. Heute ist die Karte sehr schlicht gehalten.
After our visit of the ginger bread house yesterday here on my blog we stop by at the nutcracker booth today. I really fell in love with those dies from the Christmas market. My card from today is rather plain and simple.



Es handelt sich auch heute wieder im eine Kollage aus Stanzteilen. 
Once again my card from today is a collage made of die cut elements. The text says "Merry Christmas" and "Nutcracker".


Materialliste
Supplies

Stanzen / dies: Charlie & Paulchen Weihnachtsmarkt Nussknacker, Banner; Poppystamps 1221 Stitched Landscapes; Martha Stewart (Herzen / hearts)

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Simon Says: Cityscape
For me the cityscape at Christmas could not be better symbolized than with a Christmas market booth
 
CAS on Friday
Challenge #170 - Christmas
Inkspirational Challenges
Challenge #202 - No Stamping


*** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***
*** This post contains advertisement. ***

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your color choices, they are so effective! They look like cookies, this is so fun! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, this card really has a Christmas-market feel - it's quite unusual and I love it!Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!