Mittwoch, 18. April 2018

Das Eichhörnchen mit seinem Perlenschatz

Und weil es so schön war letzte Woche, habe ich noch eine Shaker-Karte für Euch. Diese hier war für ein kleines Mädchen zum 4. Geburtstag. Natürlich waren rosige Farben und ein paar Perlen und Pailetten angesagt.
And because it was so nice last week, I have another shaker card for you. This one was for a little girl for her fourth birthday. Of course, rosy colors and a few pearls and sequins were a must.



Das kleine Eichhörnchen, das seinen Schatz bewacht, hatte ich schon vor langer Zeit gemacht. Kennt ihr das? Ihr trefft Euch vielleicht in gemütlicher Runde zum Basteln mit ein paar Freundinnen und Freunden und da nehmt Ihr einfach ein paar Stanzen und ein bisschen Papier mit und baut schon mal ein paar schöne Teile zusammen, mit denen Ihr dann erst später eine Karte macht. Als ich letztens meine Stanzteile aufgeräumt habe, ist mir dieses Eichhörnchen wieder in die Hände gefallen. 
The little squirrel guarding his treasure I had made a long time ago. Does that sound familiar? You may meet in a cosy circle for crafts with some friends and then you simply take a few dies and a little bit of paper with you and assemble a few nice pieces. Only later you make a card with it. When I cleaned up my die cut pieces the other day, this squirrel fell into my hands again.


Materialliste
Supplies

Stanzen / dies: XCut XCU 503410 Xpress Oval LRG; Simon Says Stamp SSSD111345 Happy Birthday; Quikutz KS-0888 Squirrel

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Darling shaker card! Love the squirrel! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I never made shaker card sweety
    and that animal is so cuuutee
    the paper inside is so sweet
    and lovely sentiment in Pink
    sweet card my friend
    hugs
    Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is SO CUTE, and I just love the shaker element. Your little squirrel is also adorable. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your talents with us. I'm SO blessed to have you play along in our challenges, and hope that you will join us again soon.
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    I'd love to have you visit my blog sometime.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a sweet and fun card. Thank you for joining our previous Challenge and would like to invite you back to our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I would like to leave you with one of the greatest verses in the Scripture from Romans 5:8 which says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Have a wonderful day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!