Freitag, 7. Februar 2020

Affenzirkus

*** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***
*** This post contains advertisement. ***

Da laust mich doch der Affe bei dem ganzen Affenzirkus, hihihi. Also nicht mit mir! Dieser Affe macht´s richtig, oder? Am besten sollte er erst gar nicht groß mehr drüber nachdenken, sondern einfach sofort machen, was er gerne mag. Stempeln vielleicht? :)
Well, I'll be damned. I'll be damned. I am out! This monkey's doing it right, isn't he? He shouldn't think about it at all, but just do what he likes. Stamping, maybe? :) (I hope I get the translations ok. There is a saying in German, which does not translate to English about a monkey´s circus, which means a lot of engagement about nothing worth it. The second piece on the sign says "cleaning" and the third one "not with me / I am out")


Das süße Affenset mit einigen passenden Sprüchen und Bananen ist eines der neuen Stempelsets von Scrapbook Forever von diesem Monat. Die Außerirdischen hatte ich Euch ja schon gezeigt und das Schild gibt es auch. Ach ja, und da war ja auch noch das Set mit den Vögeln und den passenden Sprüchen über das Fliegen. 
The cute monkey set with some matching sayings and bananas is one of the new stamp sets from Scrapbook Forever from this month. I already showed you the aliens and the sign is also available. Oh yes, and there was also the set with the birds and the matching sayings about flying.  
 
Meinen Affen habe ich mit Ink on 3 gestempelt und mit Copics und Polychromos koloriert. Das Schild ist mit Memento in einem Braunton gestempelt und ebenfalls mit Copics koloriert. Den lila farbenen Hintergrund (den ich extra für Silke ausgesucht habe :)) ist mit meiner GellyPlate und Acrylfarben gestaltet. Dem weißen Papier unten habe ich mit einem Embossingfolder die Holzstruktur verliehen. Ich sollte viel öfter diese schönen Strukturen nutzen. 
Alle Teile habe ich von Hand ausgeschnitten. 
I stamped my monkey with Ink on 3 and coloured it with Copics and Polychromos. The sign is stamped with Memento in a brown tone and also coloured with Copics. The purple background (which I especially chose for Silke :)) is designed with my GellyPlate and acrylic colours. The white paper below is embossed with an embossing folder to give it the wood structure. I should use these beautiful structures much more often. I fuzzy cut all elements.


Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Scrapbook Forever Affenzirkus, Wegweise, Fledermäuse
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Ink on 3; Memento rich cocoa

Prägefolder / embossing folder: Sizzix 662718 Lumber
Schablonen / stencils: Studio Light MASKMB05
Copics RV000, RV14, E00, E31, E04, E18, E37, E53, E79, YR27
Signomarker weiß
Polychromos 177, 180, 169, 131 
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Crushed Grape


An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Super cute card!!! I love the background you created. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!