Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022

Kleiner Hase - little bunny

 *** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***

*** This post contains advertisement. ***

Ganz entzückend finde ich diesen Hasen. Er ist aus dem neuen Set Matrosen Freunde 2 von Stamp Corner. Im Hintergrund der Karte habe ich die dekorativen Zweige mit Herzchen aus dem gleichen Set verwendet.
 
I find this bunny so adorable! It is from the new set "sailors friends 2" of Stamp Corner. In the background of the card I used the decorative branches with hearts from the same set.
 
 
Der Hintergrund meiner Karte ist mit einer Stanze gestanzt und ich habe die Worte und Zweige mit Distress Oxides darauf gestempelt. Den Hasen habe ich mit Ink on 3 gestempelt und mit Aquarellfarben koloriert. Ich habe ihn dann von Hand ausgeschnitten und mit Abstandspads auf dem Hintergrund befestigt. Ein paar Nuvo Drops dienen der Dekoration. 
Oben rechts habe ich Ösen eingefügt und Bänder hindurch gefädelt.
 
 
The background of my card is die cut and I stamped the words and branches on it with Distress Oxides. I stamped the bunny with Ink on 3 and colored with watercolors. I then fuzzy-cut it and attached it to the background with spacer pads. A few Nuvo Drops are used for decoration.
On the top right I added eyelets and threaded ribbons through them. The text reads "All the best for you, birthday kid!"

 

 
Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Stamp Corner SC-PS-153 Matrosen Freunde 2, SC-PS-147, Kleine Worte, SC-PS-0126 Gute Wünsche
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Ink on 3; Distress Oxides barn door, walnut stain, kitch flamingo
Stanzen / dies: Stamp Corner SC-SLDIE-002 Deckle Edge
Schmincke HORADAM Aquarell
Sakura 1.0
Nuvo Drops gloss - carnation pink, dark walnut, rosé


An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.



I love to colour my designs and add them to a background. I love all kinds of coloring techniques like watercolor (used here), Copics, pencils.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Such a cute and well colored slimline card! I love the added twine and that darling image! Awesome job and so happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How fun is this slimline card! Your bunny is just adorable. Thanks for joining in at STB

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The bunny is adorable. Great job of watercolouring the bunny and I love the bunny's hat. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!