Freitag, 13. August 2021

Create with your soul - The new release from Visible Image

 *** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***

*** This post contains advertisement. ***

Heute startet bei Visible Image der Vorverkauf des neuen Releases für den Herbst. Es gibt neun wundervolle neue Stempelsets, von denen ich drei heute für meine Karte verwendet habe. 

Today starts the pre-order of the new release from Visible Image with the autumn theme. There are nine wonderful new stamp sets of which I used three for todays card.
 

Der Pilz entstammt einem Set, welches neben verschiedenen Pilzen auch noch Gräser und Steine enthält. Ich bin mir sicher, damit macht Ihr ganz wundervolle Herbstkarten. Ich muss zugeben, ich war in einer Stimmung unterwegs, die mich in die etwas mystische Richtung abgleiten ließ und so habe ich in der Tat mit meiner Seele hier koloriert und kreiert. 
 
The mushroom comes from a set which contains various toadstools, grasses and stones. I'm sure you will make quite wonderful autumn cards with them. I must admit, I was in a mood that let me slide in the somewhat mystical direction and so I have indeed colored and created with my soul here. 
 

 
Den Pilz habe ich mit Copics und Polychromos koloriert und Akzente noch zusätzlich mit einem Sakurastift gesetzt. 
 
I coloured the toadstool with Copics and Polychromos and set accents with a white Sakura pen.


In den Bildern seht Ihr noch einen weiteren Pilz aus dem Set, den ich auf einer anderen Karte verarbeitet habe. Die Bilder sind Zwischenschritte der Koloration. Erst unten ist die finale Version zu sehen. Mit den Polychromos arbeite ich, um Tiefe zu verstärken und Details heraus zu arbeiten. Außerdem schwäche ich oft die sehr knalligen Farben ein wenig mit beige oder braun-Tönen, manchmal auch schwarz ab. Das macht sie ein wenig differenzierter in den Farbtönen.

In the pictures you can see another mushroom from the set, which I processed on a different card. The pictures are intermediate steps of the coloring. Only below you can see the final version. I work with the polychromos to enhance depth and to work out details. In addition, I often weaken the very bright colors a little with beige or brown tones, sometimes even black. This gives them a more differentiated look in the colours.
 
Im Hintergrund habe ich den neuen Schnörkel Grunge Flourish verwendet und ihn dafür auf einer Stempelhilfe positioniert und mehrere Male mit türkis und pink gestempelt. 
 
I used the new flourish stamp for the background. I set it to a stamping aid and stamped it several times with turquoise and pink.
 
 
Dann musste ich sicherstellen, dass auch alles gut getrocknet war, denn ich wollte mit sehr feinem schwarzen Embossingpulver den Schriftzug erstellen. Dazu habe ich vorsichtshalber noch mit einem Pudersäckchen die Karte abgewischt, dann den Text mit Versamark gestempelt und in schwarz embosst. 
 
Then I had to make sure that everything was also well dried, because I wanted to create the lettering with very fine black embossing powder. To do this, I still wiped the card with a powder sachet as a precaution, then stamped the text with Versamark and embossed it in black. 
 
In den Rand habe ich mit einer Stanze die Nähte gestanzt. 
I die cut the stitches at the edges with a die. 
 
Den ganzen neuen Release könnt Ihr hier entdecken. Wenn Ihr auf die jeweiligen Bilder auf der Shopseite von Visible Image  klickt, werden Euch auch Designbeispiele angezeigt. 
 
You can discover the new release here. When clicking on the individual stamp sets on the shop page from Visible Image you will also be able to see design samples.
 
Visible Image
 

Welche sind Eure Favoriten?
Which are you favourites?

Materialliste
Supplies
 

 
Stempel / stamps: Visible Image Totally Toadstools, Grunge Flourish, Create with your Soul
 
 

 
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Distress Oxides peacock feathers, picked raspberry; Versamark
Embossingpulver / embossing powder: HeinDesign super fein schwarz
Stanzen / dies: Charlie & Paulchen
Copics 0, 100, RV02, RV09, RV69, BG11, BG34, G16, 646
Polychromos 101, 175, 180, 173, 153
Sakura 1.0

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

My favourite colour from the primaries is funnily blue, though I love warm colours overall. Why blue then, you may ask. This is because I love turquoise so very much. It is so eye catching and I use it so often. So this is most of it blue as the basis. And then I combine it with pink (not red), so there is the bleu in there again. And the other combination that I love so much is with green - and there again, the blue tone comes into play. I guess I am somewhat in my innerst being driven by blue. ... even though this summer I used orange and pink a lot also! Blue gives everything the special somewhat that makes it interesting - like turquoise and pink!!!
 
As You Like It Challenge
Blog Badge 
#thedailymarker30day

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wenn frau so gut mit den Polychromosstiften umgehen kann wie du, dann kommen auch tolle Werke dabei raus. Ich muss mehr üben ...
    Schönen Sonntag wünscht dir Annelotte

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A fabulous cas card with lovely colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What gorgeous colours. Thak you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!