Samstag, 1. August 2020

Wunscherfüller

*** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***
*** This post contains advertisement. ***

Dieser niedliche Drache aus dem neuen Release von Stamp Corner hat mich dazu inspiriert, ihn als kleinen Wunscherfüller zu verwenden - also quasi für ein Geldgeschenk. 

This cute dragon from the new release of Stamp Corner inspired me to use it as a fulfiller of a wish (that is what the text says) - for example for money as a present.



Wie habe ich die Karte gemacht?
Fange ich doch erst einmal beim Tag an. Dieses habe ich mit einer Stanze ausgestanzt. Da man die mega kleinen Löcher am Rand auf dem scharzen Hintergrund nicht so gut sehen konnte, habe ich sie noch  mit einem Sakuramarker betont. Für das grüne Muster habe ich eine Schablone von Visible Image über das Tag gelegt und dann mit einem Versamark Stempelkissen drüber getupft. Zum Embossen habe ich ein mehrfarbig grünes Embossingpulver verwendet. 

Mein Motiv und auch den Text habe ich mit Ink on 3 gestempelt. Koloriert habe ich mit Copics, Sakuramarker und Polychromos. Der Kartenhintergrund ist mit einer Blume in zwei verschiedenen Farben gestempelt. Ich liebe ja die Abdrücke von Distress Oxides, da sie so klar uns satt sind. Am Rand habe ich Punkte von Hand gemalt. 

Die Streifen mit den roten großen Punkten sind Abschnitte, die ich von einem anderen Projekt übrig hatte. Sie waren weiß und ich habe die Punkte rot eingefäbt. Ebenso habe ich den schrägen blauen Streifen mit einem passenden Farbton Copics angemalt.  


How did I make this card?
Why don't I start with how I made the tag first? It is a die- cut. Because you couldn't see the super tiny holes at the edge on the black background, I emphasized them with a Sakura marker. For the green pattern I put a stencil from Visible Image over the tag and then dabbed it with a Versamark ink pad. For embossing I used a multicoloured green embossing powder.

I stamped my motif and also the text with Ink on 3. I coloured with Copics, Sakura marker and Polychromos. The card background is stamped with a flower in two different colours. I love the imprints of Distress Oxides, because they are so clear and saturated. At the edge I have painted dots by hand.

The stripes with the big red dots are scraps I had left from another project. They were white and I coloured the dots in red. I also painted the diagonal blue stripe with a matching shade of Copics.  



Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Stamp Corner Wunscherfüller, SC-PS-0073; Visible Image Visometry
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Versamark; Ink on 3; Distress Oxides cracked pistachio, tumbled glass
Embossingpulver / embossing powder: Stempelbar Spring Leaves
Stanzen / dies: My Favourite Things MFT-375 PCD TRAD Tags STAX
Schablonen / stencils: Visible Image Heavy rain
Copics Y02, Y08, Y19, YR14, R02, R05, R29, R59, B00, B02, B04, G00, G03, G09, G29
Polychromos 274, 158, 110, 225
Posca black 
Sakura 0.8


An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Such a cute little dragon and I love the sparkly background you have created. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a cute little dragon and I love the sparkly background you have created. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the cute Dragon,this is gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge over at TTCRD. Hope to see you next week.x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der kleine Drache ist ja herzallerliebst. Schön, dass du bei der Papercraft Challenge mitmachst.
    LG Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!