Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2019

Flight over the mountains

Urlaubszeit - Reisezeit! Darf ich Euch heute mitnehmen auf einen Flug über die Berge?
Holiday time - travel time! May I take you today on a flight over the mountains?


Dieses mal bin ich zumindest für einen Großteil meiner Koloration umgekehrt vorgegangen. ... wie das? Ich habe zunächst mit Alkohol Inks einen Hintergrund gestaltet und danach erst die Konturen zugefügt. Das habe ich Euch in den beiden Fotos festgehalten. Links seht Ihr die Alkoholinks auf dem Papier. Es erinnerte mich so sehr an eine Landschaft, dass ich dann mit Polychromos und Copic Opaque Strukturen und Wolken eingearbeitet habe. Drauf gesetzt habe ich dann noch den Spruch, flüssige Halbperlen und den mit Memento gestempelten und mit Polychromos kolorierten Flieger. Gute Reise!
This time I actually went the other way with my colouration for at least a bigger part of my creation today. .... How is that? I first created a background with alcohol inks and then added the contours. I captured it in the two photos below. On the left you can see the alcohol links on the paper. It reminded me so much of a landscape that I worked in structures and clouds with Polychromos and Copic opaque marker. On top of that background I put the saying, liquid half pearls and the plane, which I had stamped with Memento and coloured with Polychromos. Have a good trip (this is what the sentiment says)!


Materialliste
Supplies

Stempel / stamps: Scrapbook Forever Gute Reise
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Distress Oxides walnut stain; Memento rich cocoa
Alcohol Inks lettuce, meadow, latte


Copic Opaque
Polychromos 101, 104, 107, 111, 219, 271, 274, 184, 170, 266, 167, 173, 180, 177, 280, 154, 149, 157
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss Copper Penny

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Beautiful Creation...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends Challenge blog..And good luck..Hope to see you again soon...

    Caz. CF DT xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!