Freitag, 3. August 2018

God bless you - Welcome to A Happy Crafter

Inspiriert von der tollen Farbkombination der Global Design Project Challenge habe ich diese Karte heute für Euch.
Today I was inspired by the great colour combination of the current Global Design Project Challenge.
 


So wird's gemacht:
Für die Karte habe ich zunächst den tollen Rand gestanzt. Das ist eine Stanze von Charlie und Paulchen, die ich von den Bastelmädels zum Geburtstag bekommen habe (so wie auch die anderen hier verwendeten Stanzen von Charlie und Paulchen). Danke nochmal, Ihr Lieben. Auf das weiße Papier habe ich ein Hilfspapier mit dem gestanzten Oval gelegt. Den Hintergrund habe ich dann in vier Farben mit Schwämmchen gewischt und anschließend noch mit Wasser besprenkelt. Die Stanzteile sind mit Abstandspads montiert.



How to:
For the card I first die cut the great stitched edge frame. This is a die from Charlie and Paulchen, which I got from my craft girls friends for my birthday (as well as the other dies from Charlie and Paulchen which I used for this card). Thank you again, dear ones! On the white paper I put an auxiliary paper with the punched oval. I sponged the background in four colours and then sprinkled water on it. The stamped elements are mounted with distance pads. The sentiments reads "God bless you".

Und mit meinem heutigen Post möchte ich auch meinen neuen Follower "A Happy Crafter" ganz herzlich begrüßen.
With today's post I would like to warmly welcome my new follower "A Happy Crafter".

Materialliste
Supplies
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Distress Oxides picked raspberry, tumbled glass, mermaid lagoon, faded jeans
Stanzen / dies: Charlie und Paulchen Arche Noah, Gott schütze Dich, Nährand rechteckig; Nellie Snellen MFD013 Oval-3

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

4 Kommentare:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I hope it goes in a frame!! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your fabulous card! The background colors and the embellishments are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your ink blended background is so pretty and I adore darling images including the boat and animals. Wonderful design and beautiful card!

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ×

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!