Samstag, 13. Februar 2021

Feel the Beat

 *** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***

*** This post contains advertisement. ***

Mich kann man einfach total über Musik erreichen. Geht es Euch auch so? So kam mir der Gedanke, diesen Drummer mit dem Text "Spür den Rhythmus" und dem Herzschlag-Stempel von Visible Image zu kombinieren. 

I can totally be tocuhed by music. Do you feel the same way? So I had the idea to combine this drummer with the lyrics "Feel the beat" and the heartbeat stamp of Visible Image.



Für meinen Hintergrund habe ich einen Gelli Plate Abdruck mit dem Heavy Rain Stencil gemacht. das sind die pinken Streifen, die Ihr im rechten Bereich meiner Karte sehen könnt. Die anderen Farben sind ein Abstreifen meines Brayers.
 
For my background, I made a Gelli Plate impression with the Heavy Rain Stencil. these are the pink stripes you can see on the right side of my card. The other colors are a made with a brayer.


Auf diesen Hintergrund habe ich den Herzrhythmus-Stempel gestempelt und das Herz mit einer handgeschnittenen Schablone abgedeckt.
 
I stamped the heart rhythm stamp on this background and covered the heart with a self made stencil.


Meinen Schlagzeuger habe ich dann mit Hilfe einer Stempelhilfe erst in einem Rotton gestempelt. Danach habe ich die Ränder noch einmal mit einem dunkleren Rotton gestempelt.
 
I then stamped my drummer in a shade of red first with the help of a stamping aid. Then I stamped the edges again with a darker shade of red.

Die Herzmaske habe ich dann entfernt und das Motiv mit Polychromos in Details ausgearbeitet. Unter der Herzschlaglinie habe ich noch eine weiße Linie mit einem feinen Sakurastift gezogen.

I then removed the heart mask and worked out the details of the motif with polychromos. Underneath the heart beat line I drew a fine white line with a Sakura marker.


Bei dem Text habe ich es ähnlich gehalten. Erst habe ich ihn in einem Pink-Ton gestempelt, danach in rot und unten dunkelrot.

With the text I have kept it similar. First I stamped it in a pink tone, then in red, and the dark red on the bottom.




Materialliste
Supplies
 
 
 
Stempel / stamps: Visible Image Follow Your Heart, Feel the beat
 

 
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Distress Oxides picked raspberry, festive berries, aged mahogany, black soot
Schablonen / stencils: Visible Image Heavy Rain 
 

 
Polychromos 101, 217, 142, 225, 263, 177, 199
Sakura 0.5; 0.8

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.
 
 
Please grab our logo
I am definitely no digi stamp fan. I need to be able to touch and ped my stamps. Some of the techniques I do can only be done with non-digi stamps. And then when it comes to the real stamps of course I love the traditional wood mounted stamps, but I admit, that I love to be able to see through the clear stamps and that they take up much less space (so that I can have more of them hehehe). 
 
As You Like It Challenge


5 Kommentare:

  1. Love your colourful background. Thnaks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Funky vibe! A cool design with lots of bold colors, cheerful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I LOVE your work!! I hope to someday learn to be able to produce something as beautiful as you do. I'm just starting and you can tell my things look like a child made them. I know - it's a process and I certainly hope I can learn the techniques to look as amazing as yours!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. this card shows brilliantly the techniques that can be achieved with rubber or clear stamps. Thank you so much for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A great card, the bold colours work so well with the theme.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations,
    Avril x

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!