Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019

Orange Art

Ich musste mal wieder mit den herrlichen Stempeln von PaperArtsy spielen. Und jaaaa, in wunderschönen sonnig strahlenden Farben. 
I had to play with the wonderful stamps of PaperArtsy again. And yeah, in beautiful sunny bright colours.


Den Blumenkreis und die Bätter habe ich mit Memento gestempelt und mit Copics koloriert. Sie sind auf der Karte mit Abstandspads montiert. Im Hintergrund habe ich mit Schablonen gearbeitet. Unten habe ich die Kante mit Distress Oxides in grün betupft. 
I stamped the flower circle and the leaves with Memento and coloured them with Copics. They are mounted on the card with distance pads. In the background I worked with stencils. At the bottom I dabbed the edge with Distress Oxides in green. 


Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: PaperArtsy Jofy 54, EclecTica3 EDY12
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Mement tuxedo black; Distress Oxides twisted citron, black soot, carved pumkin 
Schablonen / stencils: The Crafters Workshop TCW261s Mini Art Is; Stampers Anonymous THMST026 Mini Stencil Set 26
Copics YG21, YG25, YG17, G00, Y13, Y17, YR07

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Simon Says: Use Stencils
The Card Concept
Challenge #115 - Mosaic Madness
I would call my style clean and layered freestyle collage :) I loved the inspiration image with the patterened circles and it reminded me so much of the circle stamp with the flowers and pattern that I have used in my card. I also loved the inspirational colours, but gave it my own spin with exchanging the turquoise by a spring green (a little bit of turquoise still sneaked in :) ).
 
Through the Craftroom Door
Challenge May 21 - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown
Challenge #432 - Stenciling

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a pretty and colorful card. Beautiful stenciling in the background! Thank you for joining our stenciling challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the colors, love the design and how you did the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!