Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2019

You and I


Der Mai ist ja bekanntlich auch neben dem Monat Februar ein Liebesmonat. Da kamen mir die neuen Sprüchestempel und meine neue Herzschablone genau recht.
It is well known that May is also a month of love as is February. The new sayings stamps and my new heart stencil came just in time. The sentiment reads "Love is as simple as this: You and I!"

Eigentlich wollte ich meinen Hintergrund ganz anders gestalten, aber da es nicht klappte, habe ich ihn dann wie folgt gemacht. 
Mit Hilfe einer Herzschablone habe ich die Herzen in rot getupft. Dabei habe ich die Farbe zu den Rändern auslaufen lassen. Die noch feuchte Farbe habe ich mit farblosem Embossingpulver versehen und embosst, so dass sie glänzen und vor Verfärbung geschützt sind. Die Farbe im Hintergrund ist dann mit Aquarelltechnik entstanden. Überschüssige Farbe habe ich von den Herzen wieder mit einem feuchten Tuch abgenommen. Nach dem Trocknen des Papiers habe ich noch weiße Schatten an die Herzen mit einem Signomarker gezeichnet. Außerdem habe ich auf meinen Hintergrund Pailetten geklebt und weiße Nuvo Drops zugefügt. Den Text habe ich mit Versafine gestempelt und ebenfalls embosst. Die weißen Nähte habe ich mit einem Signomarker gezeichnet. 

Actually I wanted to design my background quite differently, but since it didn't work out, I did it as follows. 
With the help of a heart template I dabbed the hearts in red. I let the colour run out towards the edges. I embossed the still wet colour with colourless embossing powder, so that they shine and are protected from discoloration. The colour in the background was created with watercolour technique. Excess colour I took off from the hearts with a wet cloth again. After drying the paper I drew white shadows on the hearts with a Signo marker. I also glued sequins to my background and added white Nuvo Drops. I stamped the text with Versafine and embossed it as well. I drew the white stitches with a Signo marker.

Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Scrapbook Forever Sprüche, Cooler Zwerg
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Distress Oxides candies apple; Versafine Onyx black
Embossingpulver / embossing powder: Rayher clear
Schablonen / stencils: Scrapbook Forever Herzen
Signo weiß
Schmincke HORADAM Aquarell
Nuvo Crystal Drops simply white
Polychromos 101

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card! love the colours such a fab look! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Brilliant background for the wings, love the colours and the addition of the sequins and white Nuvo drops, thank you for joining in at Make My Monday

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What an unusual card. I love how you have created depth around the hearts. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your great background! Cute card!! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday.

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!