Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018

Winterly scene

Bei uns ist es noch allerherrlichstes warmes und sonniges Herbstwetter, aber trotzdem möchte ich Euch heute schonmal eine winterliche Karte zeigen.
We still have the warmest and sunniest autumn weather, but nevertheless I would like to show you a kind of winterly card today.


Den Hintergrund meiner Karte habe ich mit Acrylfarben gestaltet, auf welchen ich dann die Motive gestempelt habe. Ich mag Acrylfarben sehr gerne. Sie geben so tolle Farbeffekte und mit harten Pinseln kann man eine ganz leichte Struktur in die pastenartige Farbe eingeben. 
I designed the background of my card with acrylic colours, on which I then stamped the motifs. I like acrylic colours very much. They give such great colour effects and with hard brushes you can add a very light structure to the paste-like paint. 


Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Scrapbook Forever Waldtiere Hirsche und Rehe, Bäume
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Distress Oxides iced spruce, frayed burlap, ground espresso
Acrylfarben / acrylic paint: weiß; Adirondack espresso, cloudy blue, pebble

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

4 Kommentare:

  1. einfach wunderbar stimmungsvoll gestaltet!

    vielen dank für deine teilnahme bei Make My Monday Challenge!

    glg silvi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nicole...love your wintery scene! The brads and ties are a very nice touch. Thanks so much joining us this week at The Paper Players.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I just love the beautiful scene you created! Thanks for joining us the week at The Paper Players!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. A lovely card with lovely winter feel to it. Really great looking. Thanks for joining us over at the Creatalicious challenges.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!