Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015

Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?
Habt Ihr es schon gesehen?

....
....
....

Ich bin im Designteam von Tuesday Throwdown aufgenommen worden!
I was elected to be member of  the Tuesday Throwdown design team!

Hooooray!!!!!


Ich freue mich sehr auf die Arbeit im Team!
I am looking forward to working with you girls!

Meine Zeit im Team von AllwaysSomethingCreative und dem Kreativ-Geflüster habe ich nun beendet. Ich wünsche Euch weiterhin viel Kreativität und Freude, Mädels! 
Vier Teams unterstütze ich aktuell. Dies sind neben dem Tuesday Throwdown (ab August) die Animal Friends, das Stempellädle und Addicted to Stamps and More.
My time in the teams of AllwaysSomethingCreative and Kreativ-Geflüster ends now. All the best for you, girls, have fun and enjoy your creativity! 
I currently support four wonderful teams. These are -besides Tuesday Throwdown (from August on)- the Animal Friends, the Stempellädle and Addicted to Stamps and More.

Ich danke Euch allen ganz herzlich für Euer Interesse an meinem Blog und den tollen Kommentaren, die Ihr schreibt. Auch in Zukunft werde ich mir viel Mühe geben, Euch ein wenig zu inspirieren und an meinen Arbeiten teilhaben zu lassen. Ich hoffe, Ihr habt Spaß daran. Mir bereitet es riesige Freude.
I would like to thank you all for your interest for my blog and the lovely comments that you write for me. I will continue to give my best for you to inspire you and to share my crafty stuff with you. I hope you will enjoy, I definitely do!

Eure / Yours
stempelfrida


1 Kommentar:

  1. Welcome to the team, Nicole! Looking to working with you on TT. Happy to be your latest follower :)
    hugs Asha

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!