Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

Filigrane Blume - Willkommen Follower 24

Auch heute habe ich wieder eine Karte für Euch. Das Hauptelement stellt ein Tag dar, den ich mit Maskiertechnik, Stempeln und Strukturpaste gestaltet habe. 
Again I have a card for you today. The tag as the main part of the card was created using masking technique, stamping and structure paste. 


Mit dieser Karte begrüße ich ganz herzlich meinen 24. Folower. Herzlich willkommen, Regina, auf meinem Blog. Nun habe ich zwei Regina´s, die mir folgen, hihi. Regina ist über meinen Blog-Geburtstag zu mir gekommen. Habt Ihr auch schon beim Post zum Blog-Candy vorbeigeschaut?
I would like to warmly welcome Regina to my blog with this card. Thank you for signing up. Now I have two Regina´s following my blog, hihi. Regina came to my blog via my blog birthday post. Did you also already check out the link to the Blog Candy post?



Ich habe die folgenden Materialien verwendet.
I have used the following tools.


Stempel / stamps: Artemio (text) 10001047, Stampin Up Looks like spring

Stanze / die: Marianne Design LR0192 (Blume / flower), Die-namics My favorite things (tag), Stampin Up (kleine Blumen / little flowers)

Schablone / mask: Crealies The crafters workshop

Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Stampin Up bravo burgunder, close to cocoa, sage shadow





An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

QKR Stampede
Challenge #130 Stiches

The Pink Elephant
TPE #290 Green
Kreativeinkauf
Challenge #25 März/April

7 Kommentare:

  1. Nicole, das hast du wunderschön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a Wonderful design..I LOve your colours and this pretty tag on a card..Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at
    QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Liebe Nicole,
    das sieht wieder so klasse aus. Ich bin von Deiner Gestaltung und der Farbenwahl immer total begeistert.
    Ganz liebe Grüsse von
    Regina

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous card,I love the texture, I will have to try this. Thank you for joining us this week for our Stitching Challenge at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Prima gewerkelt. Toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der KE-C mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful card! Love how the tag is the main focal part! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge "Stitching"!

    Brenda DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Amazing card. Love the mixed media effect on the tag! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!