Samstag, 9. Januar 2021

Hip Hip Hooray!

 *** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***

*** This post contains advertisement. ***

Huhu, hier kommt der süße Hase angehoppelt und wünscht den Januar-Geburtstagskindern alles Gute zum neuen Lebensjahr! Also in meinem Kalender gibt es gleich mehrere davon.
 
Hi there! Here comes the cute bunny to wish all January birthday kids all the best! I have a few of those in my calendar. 

 
Den Hasen habe ich mit Aquarellfarben koloriert. Er hopst über einen Hintergrund, den ich mit einer Schablone und Distress Oxides gestaltet habe. Nachdem ich zunächst mit milled lavender Farbe aufgetragen habe, habe ich die Schablone ein wenig verrückt und dann mit weathered wood Farbe aufgetragen. Dabei müsst Ihr die Farben nach außen hin weniger werden lassen. Auf diesen Hintergrund habe ich mit Aquarellfarbe Sprenkel gemacht, Sterne dazu gestempelt und die Nähte gestanzt. 
Die Texte habe ich mit Designpapier hinterlegt.
 
I colored the bunny with watercolors. He hops over a background that I created with a stencil and Distress Oxides. After first applying milled lavender, I moved the stencil a bit and then applied weathered wood. In doing so, you have to let the colors diminish towards the outside. On this background I made speckles with watercolor, stamped stars to it and die-cut the stiches.
I have backed the texts with design paper.

 
Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Stamp Corner SC-PS-0089, SC-PS-0042, SC-PS-0050
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Ink on 3; Distress Oxides weathered wood, milled lavender, picked raspberry
Stanzen / dies: Charlie & Paulchen
Schablonen / stencils: Stamp Corner SC-SF-21002

An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

Both the stamp set and the stencil used are new in my stash
Make My Monday Challenge Blog

I used my new stamp set and new stencil


7 Kommentare:

  1. Such pretty colours on your background stencilling. Cute little image too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh this is perfect! I love it how you were able to keep a clean look with a stenciled background. A great CAS card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a pretty cute card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Caz.DT.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely use of plaid stencil for a fun and fabulous card!!
    Thanks Stampelfrida for joining us at AAABirthday! Hugs!! Bhavya DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I like the effect you achieved by inking up the stencil, then moving it a bit before inking it again. What a cute bunny! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.

    sue n.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Awww...your adorable bunny really shines as the star of the stenciled stage you created for him! So sweet! Thank you for sharing this gem in the HLS Stencil Challenge gallery!
    ~carol

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love that background and the cute bunny! Thank you for joining us at AAA birthday! Hope to see you join again!

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!