Samstag, 22. Februar 2020

Alles Banane ohne Dich

*** Dieser Post enthält Werbung. ***
*** This post contains advertisement. ***

Das affenstempelset vom Februarrelease von Scrapbook Forever enthält auch ein paar Bananen-Stempel. warum also nicht mal eine Bananenkarte machen?

The monkey stamp set from the February release of Scrapbook Forever also contains some bananas. So why not making a banana card?



Meine Bananen habe ich mit einem Braunton über die Karte verteilt gestempelt und dann mit Copics und Polychromos koloriert. Um der Karte einen Eyekatcher im Layout zu geben, habe ich nur zwei Drittel mit dem türkisen Hintergrund versehen. Passend dazu habe ich auch die Texte angeordnet, die ich selber geschrieben habe, da mir die passenden Texte als Stempel leider fehlten.

I stamped my bananas with a brown tone all over the card and then coloured them with copics and polychromos. To give the card an eye-catcher in the layout, I only added the turquoise background to two thirds of my card. I also arranged the texts matchingly. I wrote them myself, because I didn't have the matching stamps. They say "Everything banana without you", which means "I miss you".
 

Materialliste
Supplies
Stempel / stamps: Scrapbook Forever Mich laust der Affe, Grunge 2
Stempelkissen / stamp pads: Memento rich cocoa
Copics BG23, BG49, YG21, YG25, Y08, Y13, Y19, Y26, E27, E59 
Polychromos 101, 111, 156
Signo white
Copic Multiliner 0.3


An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate into the following challenges with my card.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Hand Coloured Image challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck 
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. An adorable card. Congaths to topp 3. Thanks for joining Crafty Catz Challange. Hope to se you in ouer next challange.

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!