Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015

Flower bouquet with smooching background - Welcome Dustydavi

Na so was, der In{k}spire_me Blog wird schon 4! Meinen herzlichen Glückwunsch geht an das Designteam! Ihr macht immer tolle Challenges. Die Leute lieben sie und machen gern mit. Hier ist meine Geburtstagskarte für Euch, die ich nach der Farbvorgabe der Challenge #95 gewerkelt habe. 
Can you believe it? The In{k}spire_me blog already turns 4! I would like to send my hearty congratulations to the design team! You really provide so nice challenges and the crafters and stampers love them. Here is my Birthday card for you, which I designed following colour challenge #95.


Herzlich Willkommen, Dustydavi auf dem stempelfrida Blog! Ich freue mich sehr, dass Du Dich als Followerin registriert hast.
Welcome, Dustydavi, on the stempelfrida blog! I am so happy you signed up as follower of my blog.

Für den Hintergrund der Karte habe ich zunächst den Stempel mit VersaMark gestempelt und dann mit weißem Embossingpuler embosst. Darauf habe ich die kürzlich beschriebene Smooching Technik angewendet (klickst Du HIER). Die Blumen habe ich gestempelt und danach ausgeschnitten. Um einen verschieden farbigen Abdruck zu bekommen male ich den Stempel entsprechend mit wasserlöslichen Markern an. Den Abdruck habe ich noch mit Farbe und Wasser nachbearbeitet um Strukturen und Details  wie die Muster auf den Blüten herauszuarbeiten. 

 
I stamped the background structure for the card with VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder. On this surface a used the formerly described smooching technique (CLICK). The flowers are stamped and cut out. To achieve a multi-coloured image when stamping I use water soluble marker to paint on my stamp. After stamping I worked further on the image to create details and structure as you can see on the flower tips.


Materialliste 
Supplies
Marker: Stampin Up regal rose, primrose petal, rasperry ripple, wild wasabi, bordering blue
Stempel / stamps: Paper Artsy EDY13 ElectTica3; Artemio 10001047; Stampin Up French Filigree
Stanze / die: Rayher 59239000
Embossingpulver: Stampendous! detail white


An den folgenden Challenges möchte ich mit meiner Karte teilnehmen.
I would like to participate intot he following challenges with my card.
In{k}spire_me
Challenge #207 - Geburtstagsspecial any of the former challenges or combination of two 
in my case Challenge #95 
Craft Stamper
Take it make it challenge July - Take a stamp anything goes
Happy little stampers
July Sketch Challenge

10 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card. Especially LOVE that embossed and smooshed background. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke für die tolle Geburtstagskarte! Sehr kunstvoll. Wir freuen uns, dass Du beim Geburtstagsspecial der Inkspire me-Challenge dabei bist. Lieber Gruß, Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a lovely card! The embossed and inked background is fabulous and the flowers so unique! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! Tolle Karte! Die Smooshing-Technik habe ich letztens auch ausprobiert. Macht riesig Spaß und sieht einfach nur spitze aus! Lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserem IN{K}SPIRE_me Geburtstags-Special, Heike

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely card, love the smooshing background!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Happy you're with us in the TIMI challenge from the Craft Stamper. Gorgeous project!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely card! I just love the background! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful card, fabulous background! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wow!
    What a beautiful card!
    I love the color!
    Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful card ..... love the background! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Your feedback makes my day!